Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Brittany & Dax: Part 2- The Reception

The reception was held at Brittany's dad's house, in his beautiful backyard. It was a perfect setting and we could not have asked for better weather. It really is 10 degrees cooler when you get away from all of the cement and asphalt...AND it's dark out there in the desert. I"m glad I had Lynn to help me find my car.

Photobucket

Thank you, Ryan and his sister, Taylor for allowing me to photograph your dinner. I might add that it was tasty.
Photobucket

I love the toasts and speeches. Here are a couple...Brittany's sister...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Her dad...
Photobucket

The first dance and the father's dance...
Photobucket

Photobucket
Buffi, Brittany's sister and Dax's sister watching the first dance.

AZ Celebrity DJ did a good job keeping things moving.
Photobucket

I had heard about Uncle Chris before I had ever met him. He is the opposite of a Wall Flower. He won the sexy legs contest(no surprise there), he loved to dance and he was a complete entertainment package just him, alone. He shared his silliness with both Brittany and Dax.
Photobucket
(These photos are specifically for him...there are more, Chris, promise!)

The cake was not only pretty to look at, but it tasted great. I am a big fan of food and the cake was exceptional. I think it was made by Brittany's employer. Yum and two thumbs up!
Photobucket

The DJ's also brought a Photo Booth, which was really fun. They had different costume pieces you could use. I chose my camera for the one I did with Lynn and a boa with my brother and sister-in-law. The photos were printed on the spot and the DJ's wife helped guests scrapbook pages with their photos. What a fun keepsake for Dax and Brittany.
Photobucket

I just wanted to end with a bigger version of this one. It shows the wind I was talking about earlier playing with Brittany's veil.
Photobucket
I wish you both a happy, happy life together and don't let your reception be the last time you dance.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful photos! Posting is a chore ;) I love the ones you share!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, what a FUN party - the photo booth is the best idea I've heard of yet! And I agree - that cake looked amazing!

    Meg :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!