Thursday, June 24, 2010

Simon Goes to Camp


We got to do a little road trip with just the girls to visit Simon up in Prescott yesterday: Emma, my mom and me. Simon is working as a counselor at Friendly Pines Camp. Brian's brother, Kevin runs it. It's a great camp; well-run. Simon looked camp-y and outdoorsy and is taking good care of all the little campers that come his way. We had lunch at Wildflower, shopped a little (sorry, Simon) and saw Toy Story3 in 3D, where my mom and I both caught a little catnap. I didn't want to sleep, but with 3 hours of sleep the night before not even TS3 could keep my peepers open. Still love that movie, though...and 3D glasses have improved a ton since the last time I saw a 3D movie.

1 comment:

  1. Those pics are ADORABLE! Simon does indeed look "campy" :) And what a great little camp it sounds like! How fun! My fave pic is of you and your mom with your 3D glasses on - LOVE IT!!! I'm glad you had such a fun girls day out! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!