Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Rachel & Cody

It wasn't that long ago I did Rachel's senior pictures and now she's going to be a bride! Rachel and Cody are getting married next week and we had a chance to get some portraits in before it gets too hot. Rachel looks beautiful in her dress. I just love seeing couples adore each other. Here's a look at some of the shots we got.

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket 
This is one of my faves.
Looking forward to their big day next week!


5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I was at the temple with our YW last night and saw some photographers there. I was thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, she is SO photogenic! I love her style too. You used great angles and captured some terrific moments Maria. I love your signature specialties too, like their feet, and them jumping :)

    Meg :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful shoot, gorgeous couple! Hope we get to see a post of the big day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so good at capturing personalites...I feel like I know them!!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!