Friday, November 6, 2009

Roxxi, Van & Marley

Roxxi and I met in a photography class at MCC. We just happened to be sitting next to each other in the front row. That front row seating arrangement grew into a friendship. Roxxi has so many talents: photography, hair, sewing, just to name a few. Roxxi was just barely pregnant with Marley when we met and this week I finally got to meet Marley in person. She is just barely a year old and already such a busy little muffin. She was pretty steady on her feet since she's already been walking for a few months, so she had no trouble running away from us. She kept us moving. We met in down town Gilbert, which is a place I love. It was fun to spend some time with them.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

For some reason this one is just one of my favorites.
Photobucket

Marley was too busy doing her thing to be all that interested in me, so I had to snatch eye contact when I could.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
How did Roxxi ever fix her hair like that?! So cute.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
With all of Roxxi's creativity, I think that Van is her match as a Handyman. I've seen the projects he's tackled at home on their blog. I'm pretty impressed.
They're a good fit.

Oh, there she goes!
Photobucket

Photobucket

A pause for Marley. She was starting to run out of gas. Time to fill her up.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Their eyes are on their little sweet pea.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Roxxi, such a beauty. Another friend that photography has brought into my life. :-)

1 comment:

I love your comments!