Tuesday, December 1, 2009

One + One =38 1/2

Maurio & Dave

All from two people falling in love...

(I wish my blog was wide enough to accommodate  this image, but you get the idea)
I just have to say how much I enjoy Maurio's friendship. Whenever I'm with her I get a two-fer...I enjoy her company and wisdom AND it's therapeutic at the same time. She and Dave are off to Chile' in January to serve an 18 month mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. Can you imagine how monumental it was to get their entire family together for this photo? This was important to Maurio and I think it shows how much her family loves her. She truly fills the role of Matriarch. She's just awesome. Dave is awesome, too...and funny. They seem like a good team. I get a kick out of them together. The Chile', Concepcion Mission is going to love them. I'm so excited that our friend, MJ Roberts, is in the same mission.

2 comments:

  1. ah! I love the large family shot. That is neat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A-MAZ-ING!!! All from two people falling in love :)

    and P.S. I forgot to tell you on your 'thankful' post how much I still love that photo of the blue mailbox :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!