Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Engagement: Austin & Niki

Austin and Niki are getting married next month. Photography by Jo is capturing their wedding. Jo is my good friend, who moved all the way up to Idaho last year. I love when I get a chance to work with her. I got to do Austin and Niki's Engagement session for Jo this past weekend. They picked the Tempe Center for the Arts as their location as they spend time together down there going for bike rides and walks along the water. They were a lot of fun to work with, relaxed with each other and pretty at ease in front of the camera. It's always fun to meet people and see if you share any common interests.  We did! We all have an interest in the dental field. Our paths may cross again. 

I'm so glad they brought their bikes.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


5 comments:

  1. wow....are they really old enough to be getting married? They are adorable, and my fav pic is the one where they are walking their bikes and he's giving her a kiss.
    Great job, as usual, you nailed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful, Maria!!
    Great JoB!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful...they look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe I haven't left a blog comment yet. THese are wonderful Maria! I'm so lucky to know you. :) I can't wait for the wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute couple and your photos are AWESOME! I tried choosing a favorite and I just couldn't! Nice job Maria :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!