Monday, May 4, 2009

Alexandra Adams: Senior 2009

Alex is one of those teenagers who make you feel hopeful about the future. She is as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside. The first time I saw Alex was a few years ago, when she was dancing in Dance Barn's end of the year recital. Her mom, Kristin, owns and runs the Mesa dance studio. Alex really sparkles on stage and she sparkled in front of the camera.

Here's she is:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Alex does these awesome spins that just go on and on and on AND she doesn't even begin to look like she's tipping over, so I asked her to do some for me and I just loved the hair, the movement, the joy of just being in this one:

Photobucket

And finally, just as I was falling asleep the other night, I figured out what I wanted to call these and I decided on Personality Portraits. (I loved learning how to do this a couple of semesters ago.)

Photobucket
You go get 'em, Alex!

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE ALL of these! You Are AMAZING! I especially love the poser!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE ALL of these! You Are AMAZING! I especially love the poser!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute girl! And gorgeous photography! What kind of lens are you using. I am LOVING the bokeh! I just got a 50 mm with 1.4 aperture. I'm super excited! Seriously, she is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She not only sparkles, but her eyelashes are to die for. Totally not fair - LOL ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!