Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Dax+Brittany=Engaged

Dax and Brittany are getting married at the end of May. We met at the Civic Center for a little photo shoot. I haven't been down there, so it was fun to branch out a bit. I enjoyed meeting and getting to know Dax and Brittany, although at the same time, I already felt like I did. Maybe it's their european roots. They're a great couple and I'm so looking forward to their wedding! Here are some of my favorites:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Brittany will make such a beautiful bride. 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


And my favorite, I think:
Photobucket
See you guys in a few weeks!! :-)


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful pics, I can't wait to see the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. boy are they a lovely couple - and Brittany is going to be a gorgeous bride! I love how you incorporated the "onelove" tattoo - very cool. Can't wait to see the wedding pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maria -- these pictures are amazing!! I can't wait to see the wedding photos. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!....beautiful couple... and great shots!...

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!