Friday, July 17, 2009

Summer means Kino Swim Team

Well, we went to the final swim meet of the summer last night. When you have kids who are 8 and 12 participating, you are there for quite a while. It is H-O-T!! (And that is an understatement, especially since I just got back from UT yesterday where I wore a sweater and socks to bed. I know...very whimpy, but once my feet are cold...well, that's it. Where they go, the rest of the bod tends to follow.) BUT, heat or not, it is totally worth it to sit and watch my kids swim. I didn't have my camera with me tonight. I couldn't have taken pics anyways...I finally volunteered to be a timer and they(the solicitors of timers) were right: they were the best seats in the house AND they brought us ice cold water and snacks on top of it. Next season, I am NOT going to wait to the last meet to volunteer! Here are just a few images from this year...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Along with great exercise, the kids always make new friends. Glad it's part of our summers.


2 comments:

  1. these are GREAT pictures!
    The pool shots look really good for the lighting conditions!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos of great kids! It was fun to time with you at the meet!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!