Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Brian & Michelle: Wedding

You know it's true love when a couple decides to get married in AZ in the humidest (just made that up-it just sounded more humid than "most humid") part of our very hot AZ summer. Brian and Michelle are definitely in love with their August wedding!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I've decided that my heart is like a little filing cabinet and one of the folders in my filing cabinet has to be the couples I get to know as I photograph their weddings. Brian and Michelle, you're in there. I'm sticking Michelle's mom in there, too. We really clicked. Our eyeballs operate on the same "tear frequency".

So here are some pics surrounding their wedding day. They were sealed in the Mesa,AZ Temple in the middle of August. We actually lucked out with the weather...humid, yes, but it was also a tad cooler with the slightly overcast skies. A fair trade.
Photobucket

Photobucket
I had a feeling these boys were up to something...
Photobucket

Photobucket
Michelle with her cute sisters and below with all of her siblings. I would like to take credit for their giggles...but their dad was doing something that I did not get to see...but whatever it was, it worked.
Photobucket

Photobucket

The reception was held at Crackers and Co. in Mesa. The owner, Veronika Luko, worked with the Bride and her family to personalize it. The food was prepared fresh, on the spot by their chef, Cliff Weir and was delicious, I might add. I always like to be able to give a personal endorsement of food served at weddings. It was a great location for a reception, and one I would recommend. They are normally open for breakfast and lunch, so there is no conflict for the dinner/reception hour.
Photobucket
The beautiful cake was designed by Melody Larsen, and flowers by Michelle Zakanis of Michelle's Floral Design LLC 480.325.5585
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I love how kids always find something to entertain themselves. They were totally into this.

Photobucket

Photobucket
The Bride saying good-bye to her parents is always a touching moment for me.

Photobucket

Photobucket
I have a feeling that they will live happily ever after! Happy Wedding Day,
Brian and Michelle. Thank you for letting me be a part of it.

4 comments:

  1. These are incredible Maria!!! I'm sad that I wasn't there to come along ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, what a GORGEOUS COUPLE!!! And as always Maria, you are The One that is right there bringing their personalities out in all the photos - and capturing every moment big and small. LOVELY :)

    Megan xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maria -- these pictures are a amazing!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful shots! I also love your food shots they always make me hungry :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!