Sunday, March 22, 2009

Held Hostage

I woke up Saturday morning to find that my blog has been sabotaged. Photobucket decided that I was using too much bandwidth and took action by holding my photos hostage until I upgrade to their pro service. I have tried doing this in the cheapest way possible within their guidelines, but my photos have still not been returned to me. They will be back...hopefully sooner rather than later.

In the meantime here's a little something:

While going to bed tonight I spied in the darkened bathroom the familiar shadowy outline of a common enemy. Six and a half years ago I would have maybe screamed and ran out of the room, but now I knew exactly what to do: I grabbed the nearest book, which just happened to be "The Pocket Daring Book for Girls: Things to Do" and used it's spine to kill my enemy, a scorpion creeping along the base of the shower. They're back and so it must be Spring.


This is not the actual scorpion...but a close relative, I am sure. Aren't they creepy?!

4 comments:

  1. Hey my email is vanessa.harries@gmail.com! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yucky yucky yucky. I would have screamed and made Jeremy do the dirty work. You are brave. I'm glad you got your pictures back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Wait I shouldn't have read so fast they aren't there! You should call. Check your junk mail too. You should get an e-mail from another company and they give you a link to photo bucket with a promotional code. You should have received it already! I was back up and running within 20 min.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate scorpions. There are no words for how much I hate scorpions. I would pick up a tarantula with my bare hands and invite it to stay for tea before coming within 50 feet of a scorpion (unless I happened to have a blow torch handy).

    Okay it's bugging me that you don't have your photos. Get your photos!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!