Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Bond 005

I recently had the opportunity to photograph The Bond's before Eric leaves on his mission to Switzerland in April. I've always loved the affection they show in their family. With two boys and a girl, it reminds me of my own family that I grew up with. I can tell that Andrea loves her brothers as much as I love mine.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Peggy has the bluest eyes. They remind me of a 1940's movie star's eyes.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Eric clearly got his mother's blue eyes. Aside from his missionary tag, he'll blend right in in Switzerland. I wish him the best two years. I know his mom won't think so, but time will fly. :-)

3 comments:

  1. oh, that's so sweet :) and he certainly will blend in with those blue eyes! (I'm so jealous he gets to spend 2 years in Switzerland!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos -- will you send me one of Eric for the missionary plaque (SP?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. coming to your blog is always such a treat...I love seeing your AMAZING photos, and seeing what you've been up to...I heard Elton John and Billy Joel are coming to UT in Nov...sounds like it's a show not to miss(:

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!