Saturday, May 14, 2011

Cecily & Jake: Engagement

A few weeks ago I had the pleasure of doing Cecily and Jake's Engagement photos. They had just spent 2 years apart, while Jake was serving a mission in Japan for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. They wrote each other for those two years and here they are...getting married. Brian and I wrote for 37 months while we both served missions and were engaged 4 days after I got home. Jake and Cecily are so cute together. Don't you just love Cecily's earrings? They tied in beautifully with their peacock themed wedding announcement. Jake had braces put back on right after he got home. I removed them in some of the photos, but not all. Sorry Jake. :-)
In honor of today, May 14, being their Wedding Day, I thought it would be fun to post these. 

I couldn't resist.









 She's a beauty.

Happy Wedding Day!


2 comments:

  1. What an adorable couple! It's like they still can't believe they are finally together again - you can see how joyful they are about their reunion :) And yes, her earrings are amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never really paid much attention to photography, but i just happened upon your blog, and your pics just popped out at me - From the Family pic(beautiful family)at top, to the those bright and crisp clear, pics of the couple. They really are nice pics!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!