Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Josh & Carie + Three Boys= Sweet Family

Carie contacted me out of the blue for family portraits, which I felt afterwards was divine intervention for me. I'm so glad she found me. I fell in love with this wonderful family from the moment I met them. Josh and Carie have three cute little boys: Wesley, 6 and twins, Wyatt and Quinn, almost 4. I have a soft spot in my heart for little boys. It always makes me think back to my own four not so little anymore boys. They grow up so fast.


Josh and Carie

Quinn, Wesley and Wyatt


Wyatt and Quinn

 

I love this photo of Wesley. He is such a good big brother.

 Anyone who has been around little boys knows that flexing is serious business and involves a lot more than just the muscles.



Wesley
 Quinn



 A boy and his fork. Wyatt has a thing for utensils...plastic forks, spatulas, etc.

Sweet Wyatt...




Great family.

5 comments:

  1. Maria you are amazing. I am in LOVE. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, there is something really special about this family, and since I've never met them, that means I got that through your amazing photography. These are really special. The setting, the outfits, the boys being boys, but mostly the love is right there! Nice work, Maria, I am sure the family is so very pleased. They are lucky to have found you! Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well you KNOW how much I love little boys - especially THREE little boys - and these three are just precious little sweeties. What an adorable family - you caught their personalities and loving ways so tenderly Maria :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow... Such love you captured Maria... what a sweet loving family...you did a beautiful job Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maria, You are simply an incredible photographer. You captured this family beautifully! Love seeing your work and am so glad you are still shooting. Can you come to Seattle and photograph my family????

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!