Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Boyz, Haircutz & One Doggie Bath

I love when the boys ask me for haircuts. It was Jon-Erik and Ben's turn this last time. I was on a roll, so I thought I would trim Annie, our dog, as well. She did NOT think that was a good idea, so she just got a bath instead. She REALLY needed it! So here you go with some before and after and in Annie's case, during.

First, Jon-Erik:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Next, Ben:
Photobucket

We decided to go with the 'comb over', just like when he was little, for the after. :-)
Photobucket

Annie's experience wasn't so much a visual one as it was an olfactory one, although
she does look pretty funny in the 3rd one down.

Photobucket
We're just getting started.
Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
Ahhh, Annie...you smell so good! Now if I could just trim your bangs a little.

12 comments:

  1. The Boyz look great!... and Annie is very funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. These are cute! My puppy loves taking baths! She'll even try to jump in after I get the bath ready for Marley. She doesn't look nearly as funny as your dog though since she has short hair.
    yeah...your doggy needs a bang trim :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been so sad since Hunter won't let me cut his hair anymore. He basically just shaves his head then lets it grow for a year then shaves it again. It is all about exerting his independence and not following the crowd by being well-groomed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The picture of Simon does remind me of days of yore! Your boys are so handsome! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my Maria... SUCH handsome boys! Loved the befores & afters! My boys love doing those too! Great photography AND great haircuts girlfriend! GO MARIA!

    And the photos of Annie... oh, what can I say - you KNOW how much I love and adore dogs, and those photos were just precious! They made me laugh out loud :)

    Love,
    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maria - Nice job on the boys hair. My boys stopped letting me cut thire hair a long time ago. But really I am glad - it looks so much better when someone else dose it. I still cut Todds - not to much that I can mess up on his. Love the wet dog look. It is fun to give Tia a bath but I am all for paying the $10 to have her nails trimed and a sanitary cut. I Annie looks like a sweet dog - I hope to meet her some time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha love the "comb over" and your dog has a very lovely name :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maria I was wondering how you get your pictures so big on your blog? I enjoy looking at them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahaha i love em. The after pictures are definitely much better ;) I'm sure they might not think so though.

    ReplyDelete
  10. They look great. So, who takes the fantastic picture of your family? Thanks for the heads up on your blog.
    Barbie

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!