Monday, January 19, 2009

Mesa Historical Museum Annual Home Tour 2009

Mesa has cozy little events that promote it's history or just make you feel connected to the community. Mesa Historical Museum's Annual Home Tour is one of the things that I enjoy every year. It's coming up this Saturday, the 24th. If you haven't gone before, it's a lot of fun. They've asked me to photograph the homes for their brochure. I'll be their on Evergreen St. capturing the day and  post some of the fun afterwards. Don't you ever wonder what some of those cute little historic homes look like on the inside? Stop wondering and come on down and find out for yourself. You know me and food...well, the lunch at RigaTony's was always de-lish

Mark your calendar for this year's historic home tour: 
Saturday, January 24, 2009 -- 10:00am to 4:00pm
This year's tour will feature some beautiful historic homes in the 
Evergreen Historic District of Mesa.
Tickets will be $25, and include admission to the historic homes, the Mesa Historical Museum, and a complimentary lunch at 
Maredeneley's Italiam Bistro (formerly RigaTonys)

Here are just some of the homes that will be on the tour:


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hope to see you there!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, oh, oh! Gosh, would I ever love to go on that tour and see those adorable houses! If only Mesa were just a little closer! What an honor to photograph them Maria! I would love to hear how the day went and see some more photos!

    Megan :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful! Is there anything you don't photograph well?????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow that sounds like fun! Jeremy and I LOVE looking at old homes. I guess I should say we like looking at any home that is unique and fun.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!