Sunday, January 11, 2009

Cousins!

So, we did get fed at James and Christine's after our hike up Shaw Butte Mountain. Thank you!! All the Flink cousins were there (there are 9, with 1 on the way) along with their parents. It was fun seeing the cousins play together and enjoy each other's company. Olivia and Ella bonded in Olivia's cool inflatable bouncie toy. Unfortunately I exceeded the weight limit, so I could only stand on the outside and look in. It is so much fun to have these little people in our lives. I just can't squeeze 'em enough!

Photobucket

Olivia had to take a break for some refreshment. She's acting like she's contemplating what to pick, but she knew exactly what she was looking for.
Photobucket

Ahh...there they are...the cookies.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Christine's parents get to spend about 4 months out of the year here, now that they're both retired. This is Floyd with my dad.

Photobucket
Meanwhile, back at our house, Hannah and Emma came up with all kinds of things to keep themselves entertained. Here they are working on a song/dance performance for us of "The Twelve Days of Christmas".

Photobucket

Photobucket
I think this was 'Five Golden Rings'.

Photobucket
I normally don't do blurry pictures, but there was something about this one that I liked, so it made the cut. This one had a little essence of joy about it.

All good things must come to an end...at least this visit from the CA cousins. Time to say good-bye for this time. We're already looking forward to the next time. We can't help that we just love you so much!! :-)

Photobucket

Photobucket
Ella convinces me every time that whatever age she is is the perfect age. We're all big Ella fans.

Photobucket

Photobucket
We're still making up for lost time, when the CA cousins lived in Sweden. Now that was TOO far away. Come back soon!




3 comments:

  1. Our grandkids have a great time when they get together, don't they. Your great pictures tell it all. Mom and I love them.

    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Maria, such love! You can see it in every picture! So adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO happy you found me...you look gorgeous, and your family is just as beautiful as you were when you left Newhall! I miss you! Please send your e-card to mckeonclan@msn.com...and send me your address...we had a computer crash and I lost many important addresses, like yours!
    Happy New Year!!
    XOXO
    Julie & family

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!