Thursday, October 23, 2008

Choir Concert at MVHS

Mountain View had a choir concert last week and the night before the concert about 30 members of their largest choir gathered for a rehearsal at our house. We moved the furniture to fit them all in. I felt like we got to have our own personal concert right here in our living room. It's amazing to see the talent that these youth have. I was impressed that so many would take the time to take part in this optional rehearsal. Thank you for such beautiful music.

Photobucket

Photobucket
This is the beautiful new piano that Mountain View was lucky enough to get last year. The selection process was extensive. The Bosendorfer won out over the Steinway and a few others.That's Simon on the left.

Photobucket
The final song of the evening.

1 comment:

  1. These are some great shots you got. I love that last one! I bet you just loved having all those voices in your house. One thing I miss about High School is standing around the piano at my house and singing hymns with friends. I have a piano now but in an apartment I hate to play it since I'm sure the neighbors wouldn't appreciate it. Hopefully soon I'll have a house I can fill with music!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!