Wednesday, October 1, 2008

It pays to have friends

For older brains like mine, it takes a while to be able to digest technical things, like blogging, for instance. People kept telling me how easy it is. One friend volunteered her ten year old daughter to help me. I should've taken her up on it. This might have been my tenth post instead of my first. It has taken me 2 months to be able to just find my blog again. It was lost...but here we are, together again. I am living proof that anyone can do it. Thank you, friends for helping me get started. I dedicate this first post to you, Kristin and Jo.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure you'll find you have lots of friends! Welcome to the blogging world. Your photos are fabulous and I look forward to seeing more of them here.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!