Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Emma turns eight.

Photobucket
This is Emma with her four older brothers when she was about three years old. Doesn't this just epitomize what it might be like to be the only girl in a family? We could not believe it when the doctor told us #5 was going to be a girl. I called him back a week later to ask him if he was sure. Four months later, I found out that he was right.

Photobucket

Emma just turned eight and in our church, eight is the age when a child is baptized, which Emma decided to do this past Saturday. She was lucky to have both of her grandparents and her Uncle James there, along with family and friends who came to be with her on this special day in her life. Thank you to everyone who shared this special day with Emma either by being there or sending your love.

This is Emma at eight.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

4 comments:

  1. Oh, how I love your Emma! She is a delight in primary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you e-mailed me your new website and blog. I just love all of your pictures and am greatful for your kindness with all the photography stuff. I have found it to be hard to come by with sharing photography information but you are so sweet.
    Thanks!
    P.S. Are you LDS?
    My blog is
    laylasmommyrocks.blogspot.com
    and my photoblog is
    saracoralphotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't Believe she is so big and that i have not seen you in that long...i miss you all.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!