Saturday, February 7, 2009

More Home Tour...Welcome Back!

This is another home that I really enjoyed. An interesting little tidbit about the occupants of this house: They have 12 children. I saw a photo of the children on the wall and without having met the owner thought that they were grandkids. I was informed that the boys sleep out back in the bunkhouse and the girls upstairs. I loved the house. It did not have a lot of clutter. With 12 children, you can't afford to have a lot of clutter. So here we go:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Kitchen:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Let's go outside. They use their backyard for receptions. 
Photobucket

Here is the bunkhouse. Wouldn't you love this if you had a bunch of brothers? :-)
Photobucket

I also loved this big bookcase at the base of stairs. With it's central location, I got the feeling that books and learning was important in this home.
Photobucket

The Family Room/Dining Room:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

These homeowners kept it simple, but cozy. I could live here.
I'll share one more tomorrow and then you'll just have to come next year to see them all. :-)

3 comments:

  1. Great photos of great houses! I wish I could have gone to the home tour! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a cool house - and my boys would have loved living in the bunk house in back! I bet yours would have too!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!