Tuesday, December 30, 2008

2009 Mutual Theme

Every year, our Church has a new theme for the Young Men and Young Women (ages 12-18) to follow. The theme(available 1/1/09) for this year is taken from 1 Timothy 4:12-"Be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity". I was asked to help create a poster with this theme that would serve as a reminder throughout the year. This is what we came up with. On a personal note, I have the privilege to work with the Young Women in my ward (congregation). I get to see them on a regular basis making good choices and contributing to their community in a very positive way. They are a great example to me.

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Awesome poster Maria - such a great theme and you totally nailed it in your beautiful creation :)

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so amazing. I miss you guys so much

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Poster Maria. I wish I had you on my Primary Board.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!