Friday, December 26, 2008

Nissen Family Photo Shoot

So last weekend we went out to take our Christmas picture. We kept it low key. Didn't fuss too much about clothes, etc. and had a fun time. I had this vision of using this weed infested field not too far from our house, thinking it would look like we were out in the country instead of just feet away from power lines, etc. Well, the sun was bright and I was using the tripod up high and had to climb a ladder every time I needed to set the self timer, so it got a little silly. It turned into a game of see how much you could run around before the timer ran out. This was the result of that location.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then we went over to my favorite brick wall and nearby alley.

Photobucket

It can't stay serious for too long.
Photobucket

Emma might not agree all of the time, but she is so lucky to have 4 brothers AND they are so lucky they got a sister!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Jon-Erik (20)

Photobucket
Simon (18)

Photobucket
Ben (14)

Photobucket
Adam (12) Oops...I mean 

Photobucket
Adam...wait...

Photobucket
Ahh...Adam

Photobucket
Emma (8)

Finally, one of the things we came for.
Photobucket

A couple of cards that came out of the shoot.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hope everyone has a Happy New Year!

5 comments:

  1. Maria, Maria, Maria.......... you just have to be the most adorable family on earth! And I mean that sincerely! You and Brian are too cute - plus you never age - and those children of yours are just downright gorgeous. I love how all your personalities come out in your pics - that's probably my most favorite part! LOVE IT!

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Friend,
    Love the fun pictures! We have had a lot of fun doing self timer pictures - ours are not as perfesional as yours but I think the fun leave is high no matter the outcome of pictures. It is fun to see your family being crazy and having fun
    tell them all hello!
    Love Annette

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are TOO cute. I love it. And I am in total denial that Jon-Erik is 20 and Simon is 18. WOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maria, These are the BEST!! Your family looks like so much fun!! And now you have those memories captured in photos. I absolutly love it when you can capture the true character of a family... just ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, love them all! Such personality in your cute family! I really enjoyed seeing these!
    Megan

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!