Thursday, December 4, 2008

Seth, Alicia & The Girls

We were so lucky to have a great family move in across the street last year. They have added so much to our neighborhood. You can't go wrong with a house full of girls. And you especially can't go wrong when there are 5 of them! Well, six, counting mom. :-) We managed to find little nooks at the Mesa Arts Center amidst all of the Arts & Crafts booths a couple of weekends ago. Here is a smattering (great word) from our time together. You gotta love their names (I think Hawaiian influence): Lorelei, Keimi, Emi, Hina, and Megumi (Little Miss Tiny).

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hina is so patient with Megumi, such a good big sister.

Speaking of Megumi...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Something about this exchange tickled me. I just get the feeling that Seth and Alicia really dig each other. :-)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
It never fails, every time I learn something new in class, I get to put it into practice right away. This photo is a case in point. If you can't tell what it is then I did it right!

3 comments:

  1. Oh gosh Maria - you are a magnet for simply adorable families! And you have the gift of bringing out the very best in everyone - it's just uncanny! And whatever it was you did........ you certainly did it right. Awesome pics, as usual :)

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, a beautiful family! Could it be just because Alicia's my sister? :) I love your style! Wish we lived closer so you could take our pictures too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all SOO good! Man I sure wish I wasn't moving away from you!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!