Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Natural Light, On Location Photography by Maria Nissen

by
By M a r i a N i s s e n



This book was one of my final projects this semester. We could choose any topic. The only stipulation: all of the photos had to be taken over the course of the semester. I decided to make a portfolio, which is something that I've been wanting to do anyhow, so this was the perfect opportunity. You can only see the first half of the book...most of the photos will look familiar, as they've appeared on my blog at some point over the past couple of months. If you want to see the second half of the book, stop by my house in a week and I'd be happy to show it to you.

3 comments:

  1. Maria! You talented girl! Thanks for the head's up on this! It looks LOVELY - I am so proud of you. You're the BOMB, woman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I totally want to come see the second half!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!