Sunday, November 16, 2008

Amy and David

This is from a wedding I did this past summer before I started my blog. I just ran across it today and had forgotten how beautiful the cake was.  Very simple, but beautiful. Below it is the couple who ate the cake...Amy and David...such a nice couple. They both come from such great families. It was a pleasure and a privilege to share their special day with them.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

P.S. Happy Birthday to Brian, who turned 30 again today...well, earlier today, when it was still the 15th. His parents have had the tradition of giving a dollar for every year that you are celebrating and have done this since Brian was little. He remembers as a child, thinking that he couldn't wait until he turned 100! He's nearly half way there...almost. Next birthday coming up for us is Simon, who will turn 18 next Saturday, then Jon-Erik, two Saturdays after that. Our birthday season is upon us.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Maria, you're not kidding! That CAKE! I mean, come ON! Drop-dead-GORGEOUS-already!!!

    Meg
    P.S. happy birthday to Brian too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute couple! and I love the cake too!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!