Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Megan & Wyatt's Wedding Day

Megan & Wyatt got married a few weeks ago and had a beautiful reception at the Wright House. I thought I would just focus on a few details from their day. It was a really  nice day. I learned that Wyatt has 8 sisters and to see him surrounded by all of his sisters was a sight to behold. They were a fun group of girls who knew how to make a party lively. There is something really endearing about thinking that Wyatt spent his life surrounded by all of these women.  I think he is a shoe in for being a great husband.  He has to at least understand girls! Megan and Wyatt, I loved being with you. Sorry it's taken me this long to post.  Happy 3 week anniversary!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Megan and her dad before the reception.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
The sisters. :-)

Photobucket
With all but 1 sister married, this is the resulting family. Wow! and Awesome!

Photobucket


Photobucket
I am always touched when the bride says good-bye to her parents.

Photobucket
And they lived happily ever after...

4 comments:

  1. I love all of the pictures so much!! You are so amazing and I couldn't be happier with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved it Maria! You are awesome - and what an adorable couple and family :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok seriously I LOVE these! The lighting looked really nice on that group shot!!! That's so awesome. We now have a new trick! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pics! She is gorgeous. I love her dress and shoes. What a beautiful place for a reception.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!