Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Ryan and Brooke

(O.k., go get a glass of water and give this just a minute to upload...) Aside from my own family, I go back the farthest with photographing this family. They've been with me since the beginning. I love doing them every year. I should hire Brooke to be my stylist. She nails it every time! Brooke and Ryan, thanks for coming back year after year. Here you go, Brooke.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Can anyone say, "Little Man?!" Yum!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This is Mr. Frog. (I am not attached to the name, if you have a better suggestion...maybe Henry.) He comes with me on shoots and he serves as a nice distraction, when necessary and he also rewards with
a yummy little treat at the end of our session.

Photobucket
And...last, but not least...
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. i can't stop looking at them! i just love them....they turned out amazing! thank you thank you thank you! you are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures - Maria! Could there be a cuter family?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! I had a little stuffed frog just like that!!! These look so awesome! Man you are sooo talented!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool session -- I love the blue. Darling family! Looking at your sessions makes me want that next baby to come so badly so we can have you do pictures again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there! Came to your blog through a link on Jo's blog. You do beatiful work and LOVE the picture on your header! You have a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh Maria - this family is just TOO ADORABLE! And as always, you know exactly how to bring out their beauty, inside and out! You're amazing!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!