Friday, November 14, 2008

Falcon Field

Last week my class took a field trip to Falcon Field to photograph the airplanes, airport and people there. Although I found the airplanes beautiful to look at, it was the people I was drawn to. You could tell that the men who worked there loved the camaraderie and the airplanes. Here is a sampling from our visit.

Photobucket

The Hanger.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Oops! Had to add these...
Photobucket

This is our instructor, Tom, and a fellow classmate.
Photobucket

I'll end on a simple note...the tow bar.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Maria!!! These photos are simply EXQUISITE!!!!!! Only you would find the angle, the lighting, the predictable AND the unconventional - and make them both exceptional. And engage the people behind it all as well! Some of those old smiles were just precious. And the one of the men's silhouettes sitting on the plane's wing..... it was so amazing it actually left me speechless! There are no words! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! These are all amazing... Now I'm regretting missing out on this!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!