Monday, November 24, 2008

Olivia Spends the Night

Olivia is my niece and she will be two in February. Since Emma (8) is our baby, we all really love having a little person around. Emma mothers her and really takes care of her. I hardly have to do anything, Emma is so good with her. She got to spend the night about a week ago and a photo shoot is always part of our activities. I also got permission to cut her hair, so we did that, too. I give her a lollipop, sit her on a stool and put in a movie and try to cut as quickly as possible before the lollipop gets all covered in hair. She's a good sport about letting me take it away. We were going for the Suri bob. :-) It's a bob, anyhow. So here is our little girlfriend, Olivia, who, by the way is going to be a big sister in the spring AND we found out last week that she is getting a little brother. Wow! One of my brothers is finally having a boy.
We're so excited!
The Flink name lives on.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I just love her little legs, feet and hands...pretty much everything! She's sturdy. Now if I could get my other niece, Ella and Olivia together with their legs...I would be in heaven. I love them!!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Emma's maternal instinct really kicked in on the trampoline. Emma was so worried that Olivia was going to bounce off. Olivia, on the other hand had no such worries. She was fearless.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Come back to us soon!

4 comments:

  1. WOO HOO!! I'm the first to comment! I see you got the counter to work. :) Your niece is a doll! Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures, Maria! Thanks for sharing -- I love the lighting! Olivia is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG -- these pictures are soooo cute!! I do not know how you get her to look so good in pictures. Thank you for taking them...and by the way, you can have her anytime you want :-)

    Love, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Olivia is adorable Maria! And she is one lucky girl to have you as an auntie - what fun! And your sweet little "mother" Emma :) My favorite pics are the one where Olivia is leaning forward in the doorway, looking like she's really hamming it up, and the one of her and Emma looking at a book. So precious :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!