Thursday, November 6, 2008

I Did It!

Photobucket

On Tuesday, I voted in my first presidential election since becoming a U.S. Citizen nearly 4 years ago, grateful for the opportunity to do so. As McCain stated in his concession speech, the choice was made and now it's time to move on, together. It was an historical election, any way you look at it. Now, it will be interesting to see what's around the corner. I'm always amazed how politicians can go after each other with such a vengeance and then turn around and be so cordial and supportive without, it seems any sleep lost over the past year. I guess it's all part of the game of politics. What do I expect them to do?! Hold a grudge, stomp their feet, cry, throw things? Can you imagine?! Well, I''m glad it's not that way. My skin is not thick enough for politics. I would do at least two of the things listed above.

1 comment:

I love your comments!